English Language Challenges
Hello everyone! Today i'm going to talk about engllish language challenges.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I have always liked English and learning it, I haved luck of haved so goods teachers in my basic education, and it has not made it difficult for me to practice it as some people I have met, also I listening to a lot of music in English, so I always look the lyrics and their translation.
I think what has cost me the most has been the verb conjugations depending on the verb tense in which we are speaking, also learn the use of contractions like “she will, she'll”, and using words in more formal contexts and others in more everyday contexts like "I want, I wanna". But learning noun, verbs or numbers has not been difficult for me.
I consider that speaking and writing in English are at the same level of difficulty for me, maybe that speaking very slightly is more complicated, because first of all you have to have a knowledge and control of the words you want to express, its mean, know how to write and pronounce them. I think that what helps the most to write and speak the language well is to read, I consider that if someone wants to learn or manage more lexicon, reading it is a very good option and watch movies in English with English subtitles as well.
In my case, I like the British accent of English much more, its modulation and pronunciation, I love movies where English is British like the Harry Potter saga (haha lol), however in "speaking" I usually use more Words used in American English such as "subway, airplane" instead of "underground, airplane" from British English.
Although despite the differences that I named earlier, I think that knowing the basics with or without an accent is very useful in everyday life, for example, when there is something I want to buy and thw information is in English or buy in some website that I visit, etc., and in the non-everyday, as using it on a trip to meet foreigners since it is a universal language and in my case it is very entertaining to understand it.
Thank you for reading!
As I mentioned in a previous post, I have always liked English and learning it, I haved luck of haved so goods teachers in my basic education, and it has not made it difficult for me to practice it as some people I have met, also I listening to a lot of music in English, so I always look the lyrics and their translation.
I think what has cost me the most has been the verb conjugations depending on the verb tense in which we are speaking, also learn the use of contractions like “she will, she'll”, and using words in more formal contexts and others in more everyday contexts like "I want, I wanna". But learning noun, verbs or numbers has not been difficult for me.
I consider that speaking and writing in English are at the same level of difficulty for me, maybe that speaking very slightly is more complicated, because first of all you have to have a knowledge and control of the words you want to express, its mean, know how to write and pronounce them. I think that what helps the most to write and speak the language well is to read, I consider that if someone wants to learn or manage more lexicon, reading it is a very good option and watch movies in English with English subtitles as well.
In my case, I like the British accent of English much more, its modulation and pronunciation, I love movies where English is British like the Harry Potter saga (haha lol), however in "speaking" I usually use more Words used in American English such as "subway, airplane" instead of "underground, airplane" from British English.
Although despite the differences that I named earlier, I think that knowing the basics with or without an accent is very useful in everyday life, for example, when there is something I want to buy and thw information is in English or buy in some website that I visit, etc., and in the non-everyday, as using it on a trip to meet foreigners since it is a universal language and in my case it is very entertaining to understand it.
Thank you for reading!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario