A photograph that I like
Hello teacher and classmates!
Today I going to talk to you about this photo because is very special to me. Well, this picture was taken by my dad (I don't remember it well, but he is the only one who doesn't appear in it), on June, 2016. I remember that we were at Gray Lake, walking towards the Glaciar Gray viewpoint in Las Torres Del Paine, a beautiful place that I had the opportunity to meet, it was a very cold day since it was winter.
It is very special for me to remember these moments because it was the first great family trip I had, we went to visit my uncle Oscar who lives in Punta Arenas and we toured all its surroundings such as Fuerte Bulnes, Natales, Cueva Del Milodón, and Torres Del Paine, that is, the last lands of Chile on the continent, and it was amazing and magical.
Also, my 17th birthday just fit on the date of this vacation, I was the only one I celebrated away from home and perhaps the best.
I love this picture in the same way that I loved that trip, I remember like a very good moment in my life, with a lot of laughs, feelings and beautiful persons.
Thanks for read me! :)
Hi classmate, your photo shows a nice memories with you family and a very beautiful landscape
ResponderBorrarHi classmate! A beautiful place and beautiful memories, it's very nice to celebrate birthdays far away :)
ResponderBorrarHi Mad, nice place and great photography !
ResponderBorrarHi Madelainne, what a beautiful opportunity you had when going to such a beautiful place :)
ResponderBorrarI would like to meet Las torres del paine, my friends also say it's a beautiful place :((
ResponderBorrar