About a decision
Hi guys and teacher! In this time I´m going to talk to you about why I´m decided to embark on my current career and university program.
When I was little, my family always talk to me about the university and the higher studies, like a goal in life. Nobody of my family has the opportunity to be in one (university), but my sisters studied in an Institute. So, I always wanted to enter in on. And when I was a kid I wanted to be an actress, I was loved to see movies and series and do later the same scene, cry, kiss and fight lol. But, one day I said this to one of my sisters y she literally tells me: "don´t do it, you will not have work or money", and after this, I began to realize that, despite not having a job or something else, I preferred it as a hobby or something like that, not like an "official future work".
Later, I started to have two options for study (predominantly), the first was basic education teaching because I always liked to me to teach to another one, and help to understand (in case if someone needs it), make tests and check them, and the second was psychology, because I remember that once, I went to a psychologist and it helped me a lot and I liked what she did with others, but anyway, I was so confused about what did I really want, for this reason, I started visiting universities, going to talks, talking with people who studied these careers, etc.
I must admit that I always wanted to enter the university where I am (UCH), I started researching the scores I needed, visiting the campus (knowing its location), going to the fairs organized by the university and finally decided on psychology, and here I am :).
I don´t have in absolutely a future plan, I mean, too many things can change in one day, but, I don´t think (now) in after the degree of psychology, continue with other superiors, I hope to found work as a psychologist and travel a lot :)
thanks for reading me!
When I was little, my family always talk to me about the university and the higher studies, like a goal in life. Nobody of my family has the opportunity to be in one (university), but my sisters studied in an Institute. So, I always wanted to enter in on. And when I was a kid I wanted to be an actress, I was loved to see movies and series and do later the same scene, cry, kiss and fight lol. But, one day I said this to one of my sisters y she literally tells me: "don´t do it, you will not have work or money", and after this, I began to realize that, despite not having a job or something else, I preferred it as a hobby or something like that, not like an "official future work".
Later, I started to have two options for study (predominantly), the first was basic education teaching because I always liked to me to teach to another one, and help to understand (in case if someone needs it), make tests and check them, and the second was psychology, because I remember that once, I went to a psychologist and it helped me a lot and I liked what she did with others, but anyway, I was so confused about what did I really want, for this reason, I started visiting universities, going to talks, talking with people who studied these careers, etc.
I must admit that I always wanted to enter the university where I am (UCH), I started researching the scores I needed, visiting the campus (knowing its location), going to the fairs organized by the university and finally decided on psychology, and here I am :).
I don´t have in absolutely a future plan, I mean, too many things can change in one day, but, I don´t think (now) in after the degree of psychology, continue with other superiors, I hope to found work as a psychologist and travel a lot :)
thanks for reading me!
I'm glad you were able to get into the university you wanted!
ResponderBorrarYour blog is very interesting. Good vibes!
ResponderBorrar