My favourite piece of technology
Hi teacher and guys!
My favourite piece of technology is the cellphone too, since I consider that it is currently an important piece for communication and is easy to carry.
I had my first cellphone at the age of eleven, my parents gave it to me, it was very different from what I currently have, and I used it only to have games, not anymore :(. My current cellphone I have about a year and a half ago and it has worked very well, with it I take photos, I use applications like WhatsApp, I receive the university corres and more.
I use it very often, I constantly check the notifications on my cellphone and I really like it, I feel communicated and I am sure I have it.
I don't think I can imagine a life without a cellphone, but anyway, in case of an emergency or world apocalypse (lol) I don't think it costs me so much to leave it (hopefully).
Thanks for reading me!!
My favourite piece of technology is the cellphone too, since I consider that it is currently an important piece for communication and is easy to carry.
I had my first cellphone at the age of eleven, my parents gave it to me, it was very different from what I currently have, and I used it only to have games, not anymore :(. My current cellphone I have about a year and a half ago and it has worked very well, with it I take photos, I use applications like WhatsApp, I receive the university corres and more.
I use it very often, I constantly check the notifications on my cellphone and I really like it, I feel communicated and I am sure I have it.
I don't think I can imagine a life without a cellphone, but anyway, in case of an emergency or world apocalypse (lol) I don't think it costs me so much to leave it (hopefully).
Thanks for reading me!!
very necessary in case of emergencies!
ResponderBorrarhahaha sometimes I think that without my cell phone I will be lost!
ResponderBorrarI really like the way you wrote your post! Technology is a great topic to analyze.
ResponderBorrar