Hello everyone! Today i'm going to talk about engllish language challenges. As I mentioned in a previous post, I have always liked English and learning it, I haved luck of haved so goods teachers in my basic education, and it has not made it difficult for me to practice it as some people I have met, also I listening to a lot of music in English, so I always look the lyrics and their translation. I think what has cost me the most has been the verb conjugations depending on the verb tense in which we are speaking, also learn the use of contractions like “she will, she'll”, and using words in more formal contexts and others in more everyday contexts like "I want, I wanna". But learning noun, verbs or numbers has not been difficult for me. I consider that speaking and writing in English are at the same level of difficulty for me, maybe that speaking very slightly is more complicated, because first of all you have to have a knowledge and control of the words you want t...
Hi teacher and guys! My favourite piece of technology is the cellphone too, since I consider that it is currently an important piece for communication and is easy to carry. I had my first cellphone at the age of eleven, my parents gave it to me, it was very different from what I currently have, and I used it only to have games, not anymore :(. My current cellphone I have about a year and a half ago and it has worked very well, with it I take photos, I use applications like WhatsApp, I receive the university corres and more. I use it very often, I constantly check the notifications on my cellphone and I really like it, I feel communicated and I am sure I have it. I don't think I can imagine a life without a cellphone, but anyway, in case of an emergency or world apocalypse (lol) I don't think it costs me so much to leave it (hopefully). Thanks for reading me!!
Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk to you about my favourite memory of this year, well, the last year my older sister Débora bought her current home with her boyfriend in Longaví, Seventh Region of Chile, it is about four hours from my home, and in the last summer my family, boyfriend and me went a lot part of the holidays, and we haved a very good time, we camp (the stars at night look perfect <3), eat a lot (and we drink too), we swim and play in the pool, and we went out to know the surroundings. Longaví is very country and in the summer it is very hot, it is very dry (a bit overwhelming and hopeless), so it is very pleasant to spend the days there while there is a place to cool off haha. But, anyways, in the nights is so nice. If you can, you should go to know that town! :)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario