Post Graduate Studies
Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to talk about post graduate studies. To be honest, I have thought about this many times throughout my career, sometimes I have thought about continuing in the line of psychology (that is what I am currently studying), other times in studying another career (I had always liked pedagogy in basic education), or simply, when I am very collapsed, I only think about finishing this degree and not continuing with anything else.
In this moment, I can say that I want to work for a time after finish mi degree, because through the generation of income (if it is not difficult for me to get a job haha), I want to fulfill some goals that I have for that age approximately and that they are a priority before continuing studying.
But, sometimes when I think about the possibility of continuing with my studies, I have always had the idea of continue them outside the country, for example, I'll like to study in another Latinamerican country like Brazil or Argentina, because I'm interested in learn another perspective about our continent, of our history, since despite being neighboring countries, cultures and traditions tend to be very different, and I consider it attractive to delve into this aspect.
Today I'm going to talk about post graduate studies. To be honest, I have thought about this many times throughout my career, sometimes I have thought about continuing in the line of psychology (that is what I am currently studying), other times in studying another career (I had always liked pedagogy in basic education), or simply, when I am very collapsed, I only think about finishing this degree and not continuing with anything else.
In this moment, I can say that I want to work for a time after finish mi degree, because through the generation of income (if it is not difficult for me to get a job haha), I want to fulfill some goals that I have for that age approximately and that they are a priority before continuing studying.
But, sometimes when I think about the possibility of continuing with my studies, I have always had the idea of continue them outside the country, for example, I'll like to study in another Latinamerican country like Brazil or Argentina, because I'm interested in learn another perspective about our continent, of our history, since despite being neighboring countries, cultures and traditions tend to be very different, and I consider it attractive to delve into this aspect.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario